Clear Falls Knights
- CLICK HERE to fill out Parking Permit form
- Applications must be submitted using the students’ CCISD account and email.
- To be approved for a parking permit, students must have submitted the Skyward back to school paperwork, submitted their proof of residency, and be clear of fees and fines.
- Students must have a valid Texas driver’s license at the time of application, and active vehicle insurance that shows the student’s name and vehicle they are driving to campus.
- Copies of the student’s driver’s license and insurance MUST be uploaded at the time of application submission.
- Once the application is received by Clear Falls staff, the $35 parking fee will be added to their Skyward account.
- The $35 parking fee MUST be paid in Skyward in order for the student to be handed their parking sticker.
- Once the parking fee is paid, the student may pick up their parking sticker with a House 3 Secretary.
For any questions about the application process, uploading documents, or where to pick up a sticker, please email Mrs. Brammell at firstname.lastname@example.org
Parking Permit Application Clear Falls High School 2022-2023