Dual Credit 2016-2017 Information
Students who have signed up to take Dual Credit for the 2016-2017 school year and are NEW to the program, you need to:
- Complete your application to College of the Mainland at www.applytexas.org
- Get your COM ID# once application has been processed.
- Make sure you have your Bacterial Meningitis vaccination within the past five years – you will need to submit this to COM.
- Go by the College Center to sign up for one of the dates to take the required TSI assessment given at CFHS on Thursday, 4/7 or Tuesday, 4/19. You must have your COM ID# to sign up. You must also complete the Pre-Assessment activity prior to taking the TSI. This can be done at www.com.edu/testing-center/tsi-assessment.php - be sure you print your certificate.
- Register for classes! Registration with COM will take place at CFHS on Tuesday, 4/26 at 2:30 in the College Center.
Click HERE for a more detailed, step-by-step guide on completing the tasks above.
For more information, please contact the College Center.