2017 Advanced Placement Exam Sales
Monday, February 27 – Thursday, March 23
- NO ORDERS WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER 2:30 PM, THURSDAY, MARCH 23, 2017
- The cost per exam is $93. Students who qualify for Free/Reduced lunch will pay $24 per exam. NOTE: Application for F/R lunch program must be completed & approved by CCISD Child Nutrition prior to registering for exams. Take care of this now if you feel you will qualify.
- Payment can be made by credit card on the website at the time of registration. NOTE: There will be a 4.15% transaction fee for each credit card purchase.
- Payment in the form of cash or check (made payable to Clear Falls High School) must be delivered to the CFHS College Center.
- All payments must be received by the CFHS College Center no later than 2:30 pm, Thursday, March 23. Registration will not be complete & exams will not be ordered until payment is received.
- Please be advised it is the responsibility of the student to confirm test dates do not conflict with UIL events or other school functions and to request a late exam, if needed. NOTE: Late testing incurs an additional fee of $45 per exam. See Mrs. Bragg, Lead Counselor, in the CFHS College Center for additional information.
Click HERE to access the 2017 AP exam schedule
- $24 of the test fee is non-refundable if the test is not purchased by another student.
- Full refund is refunded if the test is purchased by another student.
- Credit card transaction fees are non-refundable.
- Full fee ($24) is non-refundable for fee-reduced exams.
- Deadline for requesting a refund is May 26.
Click HERE to register for your exams
(Username = your full ID#; Password = your full lunch PIN#)